AltcoinCommunity
Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - Printable Version

+- AltcoinCommunity (https://altcoincommunity.net)
+-- Forum: Community Forums (https://altcoincommunity.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Altcommunity Coin (https://altcoincommunity.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) (/thread-1576.html)

Pages: 1 2

Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - Doukara - 11-19-2017

Hi all !
I just want to hear from your point of view of why this coin going down every day ?
I got some ALTCOM but and I keep staking it and wait for the BOOM.
What could turn the flavor and rise the coin price. 
Have a nice day !

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - johnnycarsonogen - 11-21-2017

More widespread knowledge of ALTCOM and its aim and goals would assist in your query.

I think people tweeting could be one way to see an increase. Also, the Sig campaign on the other forum should help more people see ALTCOM.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - crocozino - 11-22-2017

I hope the start of the Masternode will help the coin and its price
but it is crypto world all coins going up and down, so I would not be worry to much
we have active dev team, community..
so what could go wrong? )))

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - Doukara - 11-23-2017

(11-22-2017, 05:32 AM)crocozino Wrote: I hope the start of the Masternode will help the coin and its price
but it is crypto world all coins going up and down, so I would not be worry to much
so what could go wrong?  )))

Sorry for my low knowledge about masternode. But what is it and how this will help the price ? Tongue thanks in advance.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - Ryan Smithwell - 11-23-2017

I think people just keep earning it and then selling it.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - crocozino - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 01:37 AM)Doukara Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 05:32 AM)crocozino Wrote: I hope the start of the Masternode will help the coin and its price
so what could go wrong?  )))

Sorry for my low knowledge about masternode. But what is it and how this will help the price ? Tongue thanks in advance.

masternodes will give you more rewards after start then PoS in your wallet for the same amount of coins you have there
that mean it would be more appealing to investors
also if we will take into account low numbers of altcoms, it would be a very pushing factor, I think

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - zopply - 11-25-2017

it's started to go back up again from today. On coinmarketcap was up 5.47% for the day. So it was probably just the natural fall and rise of the market. Don't worry too much about a few days going down guys.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - Anthrax - 11-26-2017

(11-25-2017, 09:31 PM)zopply Wrote: it's started to go back up again from today. On coinmarketcap was up 5.47% for the day. So it was probably just the natural fall and rise of the market. Don't worry too much about a few days going down guys.

Agreed, there's no need to worry!
The potential is huge and the marketcap will rise again eventually.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - crocozino - 11-27-2017

(11-26-2017, 08:01 PM)Anthrax Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 09:31 PM)zopply Wrote: it's started to go back up again from today. On coinmarketcap was up 5.47% for the day. So it was probably just the natural fall and rise of the market. Don't worry too much about a few days going down guys.

Agreed, there's no need to worry!
The potential is huge and the marketcap will rise again eventually.

we have really not many coins in circulation
that is why the price will be higher if our dev team would go as planned
the mining itself can't hurt too much as well
so we can reach 0.0008 or even 0.0015 level

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - ALTCOM_Dude - 11-27-2017

I am sure that masternodes will push the price soon Smile I am still holding my coins and I am staking. I also plan to run a Masternode in the future.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - qubik - 12-01-2017

I think we are around the bottom, it should not go below 22ksat in my opinion, and after MN release it should go up.

RE: Any reason why ALTCOM going down ? How can it rise? :) - skippi - 12-02-2017

An alt coin should get a lot of updates and good news to price up. If things get stucked for like 2-3 months price going down as people dont invest in that coin. I think its generall for all alts.